Seba Painting and Construction Interior Painting Contractor, NJ
When looking for a professional interior painter for your home or business, it is important to know all your options. We will help guide you throughout these decisions so you can get the best results for your project. There are many different factors that come into play such as budget, time, colors and the type of paint you choose. We will make sure you are property educated so your new paint will stand the test of time. Our crew works hard to make sure your new paint looks perfect, is done on time and your property is cleaned up to the same condition when we leave. We have the experience and equipment to complete commercial and residential interior and exterior painting projects of any size. Our superior craftsmanship and attention to detail ensures your property, flooring, fixtures, furniture and baseboards are protected throughout the entire painting process.
Our professional service begins during our preparation, where we take the extra steps to ensure an excellent paint job. We take the time properly prepping the entire area including taping and caulking to make sure there is no overspray or paint where it is not supposed to be. We also offer additional service to repair drywall, fixtures and texture any damaged areas before painting. We are your complete painting service for residential jobs of any size!
Interior Residential Painting
The interior of your home is where you spend much of your days and nights. We take care when painting the interior of your home not to disturb your belongings as well as work around or replace existing fixtures and furniture.
Interior Commercial Painting
The interior of your business is important to maintain for your customers, employees and your building. We take care when painting the interior of your business not to disturb your operations as well as work around existing fixtures and furniture.
- Drywall Repair & Replacement
- Water Damage Repair
- Wallpaper Removal
- Color Consultation
- Spray, Roll & Brush
- Fixture/Appliance Moving & Replacement
- Color Samples Available
Prep: Seba Painting & Construction usually begins by doing all necessary prep work prior painting. Caulking of cracks and spackling of small holes is done prior to painting any walls. If pictures or wall hangings are to be installed in same location, nails or hangers can be left in place and painted over. We use a 45-55 year caulk.
Paint: Typically, the same day painting begins. Seba Painting & Construction applies all paints according to manufacture specifications to insure proper warranty. Proper warranty includes applying the paint at a proper mil thickness wet or dry. Two coats will not ad to or take away from the warranty. We apply most interior paints in a two coat process to thickness specifications and if necessary add more for coverage or hiding at our discretion.
All trim, window trim, door jambs, baseboards are sprayed using an airless sprayer and fine finish tip.
Clean: Seba Painting & Construction offers two cleaning options.
- Option 1: Air Filteration System: This is typically used for larger jobs that create a lot of dust. You may add this option for an extra charge. A 20% discount on our Air Filteration System will be given to all jobs being completed by Seba Painting & Construction.
The Jet Air Filteration System rids the smallest of dust particles. Clearing 99.9% of particles that are as small as 0.5 microns. It features a superior air diffuser that spreads through the air in a wide pattern. This makes your home environmentally safe for you and your family while getting work done in your home. Breath easier, protect your lungs, and keep clean air circulating with an air filteratio system.
- Option 2: Simple Cleaning: This includes picking up all trash, vacuuming, cleaning counters, etc. This is the standard option that is included with all jobs and is free of charge.
Touch up Kit: A touch up kit that includes a pint of each paint or product used is left in a labeled box for your convenience. Each sample is labeled with the color name or number, type of product, sheen, and where it is located on the job.
Invoice: Upon completion, Seba Painting & Construction emails an invoice the day the job is complete along with a customer suggestion form, if you rather us mail it to you, this will be sent with a self-addressed stamped envelope for your convenience and satisfaction. We encourage all customers to send the suggestion form in whether positive or negative to help improve customer service.
Interior Painting Information:
- Paint sheens will be eggshell on walls and semi-gloss on trim unless customer specifies otherwise in writing on signed customer color form. Eggshell generally out-performs flat paints and are easier to clean.
- Each house has its own characteristics. Primers, prepping techniques, and finish coats may be modified to maximize overall job performance.
- When completed the jobsite is 100% cleaned.
- Seba Painting & Construction will provide a pint touch-up kit with all completed jobs.
Additional Costs and Information
- If customer chooses colors in neutral and ultra-deep colors, additional charges varying upon which paint is being used per gallon will apply unless noted on quote.
- If new fixtures are to be installed, an additional charge of $25 per door fixture and $15 per light fixture shall be added to the invoice.
- Bid includes 2 colors and or products. Each additional color or product type is $125 unless otherwise specified.
- Accent walls are billed at $225 per wall unless specified otherwise in the quote.
- Quote includes walls only unless specifically noted.
- Ceilings painted a different color shall be billed at a rate of $.30 per sqft for labor plus materials unless otherwise specified on the estimate.
- Work added after quote will be added to the final invoice. Job comes complete with all caulking, sanding, scraping, priming, masking, taping, ect. Door jambs, baseboards, and trim with nicks and damage can only be minimally repaired.
- Moving and reinstalling washers, dryers, refrigerators, ovens or large appliances will be an additional charge of $35 per appliance.
- If job includes spraying interior trim, a light dust is created and Seba Painting & Construction cannot guarantee a dust free home upon completion, unless option 1 (Air Filtration) for cleaning is specified.
- Job includes a 1 year labor warranty.
- Interior painting is either sprayed on or applied with a brush and roller depending on individual circumstances.
- Seba Painting provides color samples to be painted on the proper surfaces for color selection. Each sample provided and applied shall be billed at $20 per sample.